Serves 2 people.
Paneer Butter Masala with Corriander Cauliflower Rice and Garlic Green Beans
What you will need:
- Paneer one pack
- Garlic clove one
- Green beans 150 g
- Coriander one bunch
- Cauliflower florets 300 g
- Unsalted butter 20 g
- Korma style paste one sashay
- Crème fraîche 75 g
- Vegetable stock paste 10 g
- Water 100 mils
- Oil for cooking 3 tablespoons
What to do:
- Cut the pannier into 2 cm cubes.
- Heat a medium frying pan on medium-high heat with a teaspoon of oil. Once hot, add the paneer and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden all over, 5 to 8 minutes. Turn every 1 to 2 minutes to ensure it doesn’t burn. Once it is golden transfer it to a plate lined with kitchen paper. Keep the pan for later. Meanwhile, Peel and grate the garlic or use a garlic press. Trim the beans.
- Heat a small frying pan on medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil. Once hot, add the green beans and stir until starting to char, 2 to 3 mins. Stir in the garlic, turn the heat down to medium and cook for one minute. Then add a splash of water and immediately cover with a lid or some foil. Allowed to cook until the beans are tender and transfer to a plate to keep warm.
- Roughly chop the coriander. Great the cauliflower florets on the core side of your grater to make rice or use a food processor.
- Then add the pan frying pan back on the heat and add butter. Once it’s melted add in the korma-style paste frying until fragrant. Add The crème fraîche the vegetable stock and water. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened roughly 3 to 5 mins. Spoon the frying pan into the curry sauce and stir to coat. Simmer until warmed through the season with salt and pepper.
- Placed the cooked green beans in a pan on medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. When hot add cauliflower rice and warm. Add half of the coriander and season with salt and pepper
- Share the cauliflower rice between the bowls top with pioneer butter curry serve with the garlic green beans and garnish with the remaining coriander.