Many of us love curry and this aubergine and prawn curry recipe is a winner! Prawns are a great source of quick and easy protein, and, like most shellfish, are also an important source of zinc.
Aubergine & Prawn Curry Recipe
What you will need:
- Bok Choy
- Nut butter
- Coconut milk
What to do:
- Slice aubergines in 1 cm and add the heads of broccoli drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 mins at 180.
- Start the rice
- Chop the bok choy, shallot, garlic and chilli.
- Heat in a small pan the yellow Thai paste with coconut oil and nut butter.
- In another pan heat the prawns with bok choy garlic and chilli.
- When the rice is done mix in the stock and the shallot. Take the aubergine and broccoli out of the oven and place them on top of the rice.
- Then add the prawns and greens and finally top with the coconut sauce.